Are you a Chilliwack ESL student looking for immigration help? Are you a temporary worker working in Chilliwack and need help? Do you live in Chilliwack and want other family members to come to Chilliwack to be with you?

Whatever your situation, if you live in Chilliwack and need help with immigration to Canada or within Canada, Michelle Price is the person to speak with.  She can assist you in the way that you need to go.

She works at Chilliwack Community Services and you can visit the website here:

If you would like to contact her and her staff, please e-mail or phone her using the information below.


Phone: 604.393.3251